Jibankrishna or Diamond the Holy Ghost and my divine dreams
by Dr Dipak Kumar Pramaniik
(Kolkata,West Bengal, India)
A BRIEF NOTE ABOUT MY TRANSFORMED PHYLOSOPHY OF LIFE AFTER COMING IN CONTACT WITH JIBANKRISHNA OR DIAMOND
I was born and brought up in a large joint family(As used to be found in our country long time back and still I live in a joint family though small in volume). I have learnt from my elders how to share a good thing with others.
I am blessed that in young age I got the blessings of God within me and got Him as my God-the-Preceptor who has been guiding me as well as controlling my life since my young age. The same mentality is still working and so I have become restless to share the Truth achieved by me with the whole human race. I feel from the core of my heart that I am only a human without any race or religion. We have seen and learnt from the Holy Ghost Jibankrishna or Diamond how people of all religions, casts and races have seen him within them ultimately being transformed into perfectness achieving the highest degree of divinity which is the birthright of every human being.
Yes, the whole philosophy of life is changed and so in spite of so many allurements of life, honor and recognition of my professional life I could ignore all these by the grace of God. We have realized that God is nowhere else but within our body by seeing Him within us. We have realized that this human body is the Temple, Church or Mosque.
I have seen and still I am seeing how myriads of people are growing sense of Oneness after getting Jibankrishna as their God-the-Preceptor in dreams, trances and even in reality. All these incidents and experiences of innumerable people I have recorded in my thirteen books after compiling from different diaries numbering nearly twenty thousand pages since 1976.
This is amazing that all these incidents were indicated through my dreams beforehand. Now I have understood the sayings of Jibankrishna when one day he said, ’Dreams will control your life’. This has become true in my life and not only with me but this is applicable to all human beings. A man will realize this when he will get God-the-preceptor as he will control the seer and guide him throughout his life.
A SHORT LIST OF MY DIVINE DREAMS
My divine dreams cover the following aspects:
1. Dreams indicating my own progress of austerity under the guidance of God-the-Preceptor. The number of dreams are above 500.
Divine dreams always indicate how is your progress in austerity within yourselves. The life power is in every human body. It has always the tendency of going upwards to reach cerebrum or 7th plane to be transformed into God This is a spontaneous process and is called Rajyoga. No exertion is needed to be transformed into Supreme One or Brahma. When God-the-Preceptor appears within you by His grace, He will guide your spiritual life.
What progress you have made will be revealed in dream. This may be either symbolic or real which is more effective.
2. Indication of increase in brain-power through
different dreams . Numbers are 40.Increase in brain power is indicated by seeing innumerable people in dreams, by seeing far future and past, or experiencing advance science. All these experiences I have in my dream.
3. Annihilation of space . Number of dreams are many. In dreams when the seer goes to another place, it means that there is annihilation of space. In dreams I have gone to many foreign countries without going there in reality. This is the example that the whole universe is within a human brain.
4 . Near and after-death experiences, based on spiritual aspects showing esoteric conditions of the body. In some of my dreams I was on the verge of death or crossed the region of death and again came back to life by the grace of God-the-Preceptor. Touching death point is called Jada Samadhi and Crossing death region is termed as Sthita Samadhi which means merging in infinity to gain more power(Complete transformation into God).
5. Vision of important persons like international and national politicians, film stars, players etc showing effects either on them or on waking world.
6. Vision of Hindu gods and goddesses, Great Prophets like Lord Christ, Mohammed, Sri Chaitannya, Sri Ramkrishna etc. Numbers are above 10. In many of such dreams my previous births were shown, though, this has the explanation like this - Past, present and future are merged in human brain. As and when necessary, these may reveal through dreams in pure consciousness. The same character governing genes of Mr X of the past may dominate in Mr Y of the present, and so, it is seen like that. In Vedanta there is no rebirth.
7. Out-of-body experiences, though quite different from clinical experience. Actually we explain like this- In all divine dreams Soul gets separated from the body and shows His sportive forms to the seer in the form of a person who attained Godhood in his life time. This has been mentioned in Upanishads clearly.
8. Repetition and narration of previous dreams within a dream . Numbers are above 18. Many times I dreamed that I was narrating my previous dream to my God-the-Preceptor very distinctly in a dream, either seen long before or seen recently. This is an indication of advanced brain power.
9. Vision of past through dreams: I have quite a number of such dreams on either far past like Prehistoric age, Vedic age, scenes of old Testament etc.
10. Vision of far and near future: What will happen within a few days was shown to me in my dreams. For example, many incidents happened after I dreamed the same scene in my dream. But more amazingly, I have experienced telepathic conversation with my expired mother, extra-terrestrials, journey by light speed spaceship, world after 1000 years and strangely, solution of Stephen Hawking’s information loss theory in dream. Besides these I saw many future visions numbering nearly 100.
11. Merging of dream and reality: In my dreams it happens many times that what I was dreaming happened simultaneously outside whenever I woke up. Sometimes it was vice-versa. This condition is mentioned in Upanishads.