How A Psychic Medium Channels Information
by rachel hindle
If you are new to medium readings, you might be slightly nervous or anxious about the event; after all, from what we see on television and through social media can make the thought of the spirit world contacting us look slightly odd and something to be feared.
But, the way a psychic medium channels information during a reading is nothing like what you have seen on TV and there is nothing to be scared of! Read on to find out why…
1. Are mediums on speed dial to the spirit world?
The way a psychic medium channels information from the spirit world is like a telephone, without the volume control or the ability to direct dial. When a medium connects to the other side, imagine in your head and ears a whole host of ‘white noise’, like a badly tuned radio. Through all the ‘noise’, they need to be able to listen to the person coming through who wants to connect with you. This takes concentration and energy.
2. How do spirits connect with the medium
It is thought that spirits make contact with the medium in 4 ways:
• Some mediums see spirits but this is dependent on if the spirit wishes to be seen. Rather than seeing a ghostly apparition, the medium may be granted the opportunity to see through the spirits ‘mind’s eye’ and is one method the way a psychic medium channels information
• Secondly, the way a psychic
medium channels information can also be through sound or hearing the spirit; as we have already alluded to, this does not always come through as a clear-cut message. This can change from spirit to spirit; whilst some do come through like a radio message, others are more sketchy and distant
• Thirdly, telepathy is a way of communication from spirit to medium. This is similar to what many people could call intuition; it is the sending of a message from the spirit to the medium’s mind. It can take time for the medium to work out what the message actually is as there can be confusion!
• And finally, many mediums can be made to feel sensations or feelings in both mind and body, both physically and emotionally. The way a psychic medium channels information of this kind is to understand that they themselves are not at risk but that maybe the tight feeling in the chest is related to an illness the subject is suffering from and so on.
The way a psychic medium channels information is affected by who is in the room during a reading and how they feel about the whole process; people who are sceptical (and healthy scepticism is welcomed!) will prevent some of the messages coming through clearly.
Having a reading is nothing to fear or be anxious about. Mediums and spirits do not want to create an atmosphere where their loved ones or friends could be harmed. http://www.psychicreadingrooms.com/